Dr. Charles Gemmi
- Born and raised in Philadelphia
- Owner of Orthodontics Limited
- Became an orthodontist because of the impact they made on peoples lives
- When patients first come in, they are self-conscious. They are covering their mouth. They are looking away from you.
- I know I will be successful if my kids are happy, and they are living life to the fullest potential.
- Don’t Sweat the Small Stuff . . . and It’s All Small Stuff: Simple Ways to Keep the Little Things from Taking Over Your Life by Richard Carlson
- Game of Thrones by George R. R. Martin
- The Teaching Company – Courses on Mindfulness and Meditation