Mark Richards is the Chief Revenue Officer of Nintex. As Chief Revenue Officer, Marks oversees the sales and revenue of their global client base. He is a husband and the father of five kids, and he is full of wisdom and stories to share of his experiences over the past 30+ years.
Nintex is a software company that specializes in automation workflows. This means that they take processes that companies have, and they automate those workflows. Nintex’s clients include some of the biggest brands in the world including: Amazon, Toyota, Microsoft, Uber, McDonalds, Coca-Cola, among others.
Mark’s Core Values
- People matter most
- Focus precedes success
- Do the right thing, right.
Questions asked on this episode
- Who are you? What do you do?
- What is your purpose? Do you have one?
- I vividly remember one time that you agreed to meet with me at your office in Portland (I think it was when you were at EventBuilder), and you gave me 30 minutes of very focused time. You had no distractions. Where did you learn the importance of this? I think this is even more critical in our distracted world.
- Try to keep focal points in your life
- One thing that comes to mind when I think of you are some of the hard times that you have navigated in your career. What are some of those times that stick out in your mind?
- What have been some of the more difficult times for you as a father/husband?
- If you could go back to 25 year old mark, What advice would you have given yourself?
- What is retirement for you?
- When do you want to retire?
- What is success for you? Is retiring by a certain age part of success for you?
- Do you feel happy with where you are now?
- The Bible
- Jesus Calling
mark.richards at nintex.com