On this episode, Chris Kiefer sits down with Jon Leonetti to discuss the path that Jon has taken to get to where he is today as nationally-known Catholic public figure. Jon shares how his journey began from a very young age, lead him into the seminary, and ultimately to where he is today. Along the way, he met his amazing and supportive wife, had two children, and even started a grilled cheese stand.
As of today, Jon is the author of three books radio host on Iowa Catholic Radio. According to his website, JonLeonetti.com, he is “a nationally known Catholic speaker, best-selling author and radio host who conveys a message of lasting fulfillment in Jesus Christ. Through Jon’s keynote presentations and parish missions, thousands of Catholics each year discover the freedom Christ offers by way of his life and love.”
Jon Leonetti’s websites / contact information:
Questions Asked On the Episode:
- Who are you? What do you do?
- Talk about your origin story. Tell us about your journey to where you are today?
- What does success look like to you personally?
- What does your pursuit of purpose look like for you?
- Was there anything that surprised you about the work you do?
- What does your daily work look like?
- What advice do you have people that are searching for their purpose?
- Do you have a team of people that work with you or are you a one-man band.
- What are the really big challenges in your work?
- I think that there is often times a disservice that some people do to themselves in the religious world by putting too much emphasis on being a ministry. How do you find a balance in being a ministry vs being a profitable company?
- How do you decide when and how to put out content? What type of content do you put out?
- Who is your target demographic?
- Top 3 book recommendations.
- #1 Favorite Movie of All Time.
- How can people get in touch with you?
- 10 rapid-fire questions just for fun.